2. What are cookies
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent together with the pages of an Internet address and can be saved by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored therein can be sent to our servers or those of relevant third-party providers during subsequent visits.
3. What are scripts?
A script is part of the program code that enables our website to function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also called a pixel tag) is a small invisible fragment of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. To make this possible, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function properly and that your user preferences are known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you don’t have to enter the same information repeatedly when you visit our website, or your items stay in your shopping cart until you pay, for example. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.3 Marketing / tracking cookies Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or some other form of local storage that are used to create user profiles, to display advertisements or to track the user on this website or across websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Placed Cookies
Divi (Elegant Themes)
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Access right: You have the right to view the personal data known to us.
- Right to correction: You have the right whenever you wish to add, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data transfer of your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right of objection: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the end of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we treat your data, we would like to hear it, but you also have the right to address it to the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
9. Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser. Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are deactivated. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again when you visit our website again.
10. Contact details
Inter-European Division of the General Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Schosshaldenstr. 17, 3006 Bern, Switzerland
Phone number: +49 6257 64 88 595